Are you interested in working for an organization that makes a difference in the lives of children? Apply today to become a part of the Youth Homes team!
Youth Care Worker
Work with other dedicated professionals providing services which allow our youth and families the opportunity to find their path to independence. Must be energetic, highly motivated, willing to learn, and have the desire to make a difference.
Requires excellent writing and verbal communication skills. Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
Full-time requirements (must have ONE of the following):
1. High school diploma AND five years experience in children's mental health field.
2. AA/AS degree in a social sciences field (does not include criminal justice) AND one year experience in children's mental health field.
3. Four year college degree (BA/BS) in any field.
1. At least two years of college completed.
The Counseling Center is seeking a behavioral health professional to provide comprehensive assessment and therapy services to child and adolescent clients and their families in individual, group, and family sessions. This position requires a minimum of a temporary license (LMSW, Temporary LMHC, or Temporary LMFT) in Iowa. Preference will be given to candidates who are independently licensed (LISW, LMHC, LMFT) in Iowa and also to those candidates with a CADC and/or who have current credentialed status in various insurance networks.
Monitoring male adolescents during the overnight shift in our residential treatment program. Work a flexible schedule, three or more nights per week from 10:45pm - 8:15am. Must be motivated, active, and dependable and have reliable transportation. Great job for anyone looking for a second job, college students, retirees, night owls, etc.
1. High school diploma
2. Background checks done on all applicants prior to hire.